Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why Portland is cooler than where you live.


Blossoming Lotus


Voodoo doughnuts


Absurdly bike friendly and alternative transportation friendly.


Cheap rent


Someone pumps your gas for you


Everyone seems to be nice and will say hi when you walk down the street


The fucking Hawthorne district


Broadway Calls




Many people will probably read this and think, "You could find this a million places" or "So what?" Point is, there are many things you can just capture with a camera. There's experience, laughter, sobering reality, and heart-clenching feelings that come with moving to a new city. And since I left, the shitstorm that tried to follow me...well it just made me realize how much I want to be here and how far away I want to be from all of that. That being said, I miss some of you a lot. I hope this blog will maybe catch your interest and make you think, "Hey, maybe I should swing up to Portland to see all of this cool shit and hang out with Jason." At least, that's what I'm hoping it will do.

No comments: