Friday, September 26, 2008

Starting an entry after how long and intense that last one was...it almost seems futile and fleeting. Maybe it says something about my life. Maybe it says something about the world. Who knows.

I think I'll probably make some huge update about how our country is fucked and how we're going to be facing a United Nations constitution within the next 10 years. We will be facing corporate control not only from corporations within our borders, but tentacles from outside. Sure, companies like Bank of America and all of the "made in china" companies have been a part out of lives for a while. But when a corporation (especially a bank) is being bought by one of the most corrupt financial institutions ever for pennies on the dollar...things are fucked. I really am too tired and too frustrated to make a severely in depth entry. But for now, click the two links, read up about the how one monster cannibalizes another. And how one company dies, and helps the appendages of another stretch.

I honestly cannot express how much you need to watch Zeitgeist and Loose Change.

Also. I found out today that I'm going to be an uncle. Next on the entry agenda, why having children is morally incorrect.

Also. I am really disappointed with people. Not really a particular group of people. There's no pattern. There's nothing but static. But for the faces and names that you find in the middle of the static and fuzz. All the things you've said and done...well they hurt. On a even more ambiguous note, all the things you don't say and don't do. Well. I'd be safe saying that they hurt even more.

"Life is a series of callouses, this is just another layer."

No comments: