Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Still don't have enough energy to put in the thought of writing an actual update. Here's the shorthand version.

-I don't have a job
-I don't have a home
-I'm working harder than I've ever had to do change that

It sucks. But I know it'll be worth it. The good news is that my band rules. Musically, we're all putting in our best efforts, but I can't remember the last time I've actually felt this good. Songs just flow. We all have an input and get alone really well and it shows a lot in our music. It's a really good blend of a lot of things and I think that while we're rooted in hardcore, there's much more ground to be covered with us. Also. We are going to be the loudest band in Portland. Hands down. We are going to give Tragedy a serious run for their money (in terms of volume because they're the best band ever and we could never be better than them).

Anyway. I can't think of anything else that's important. Oh. I did get a flat tire downtown and got offered a lot of drugs. Nice.

And I hung out with Erica which was alarmingly pleasant. Let's hear it for girls that aren't sketchy!

No comments: