Saturday, August 30, 2008

I think certain people want me to write about my last show with Dance For Destruction. I think people want to hear the drama, they want to see me write "fuck this band" or "fuck this person" but I'm not going to. Namely because I have no hard feelings at all. I'm totally happy with my decision to leave, I think it was the right time, but it was for me. It's just time for me to move on. I'd absolutely encourage you to support Dance For Destruction. They're all good people that I'm going to miss a lot.

I've been across the country and back with them and they're like siblings to me (Ean of course being the patriarchal big brother).

Other than that. I'm just getting ready to leave. Essentially, I'm just in the 3 day process of saying goodbye. Today I move out of my house. Tomorrow I spend with my family. Monday I'm spending with Jamie and Dana. Tuesday I'm in Redding. Then I head into Portland on Friday. HOT WATER MOTHERFUCKING MUSIC ON SATURDAY.

I have no solid place to live. I have no job. I have 3 friends. And more adventure than I've ever held in my entire life.

I'll write as much as I can, whenever I can when I get there. My next entry will likely be in Redding though.

No comments: