Saturday, November 22, 2008

I think I was inspired to write after someone asked about the state of my blog's being. Someone I didn't expect to ask.

I don't really know what to write about. But the only thing worth writing about I can think of write now is well. Me.

Hey, I never claimed not to be an arrogant and/or centered fuck.



The band is going well. Problems with vocals have put a halt on our recording process. But the bright promise of recording 7 songs is making me itch with musical excitement.

I got a new job also. At Reynold's Optical. It's a really chill job where I sell glasses and work with optometry labs to be a middleman of frame selling and organization. While that description sounds work intensive and professional. It's probably the most chill job I've ever had. I work with really nice people and I'm excited to have a steady job.



Within a different forefront, I'm making new friends.



Playing a lot of Magic: The Gathering.



Reading several books.







And romance might be peaking into the keyhole of my life once again.



Who fucking knows with the way things have gone in the past. There's no such thing as consistency or monogamy. And if there is, I've never found it. I take the beginning steps of this familiar path with hesitation, caution, and I'm trying to underwhelm myself while disappointment could be over the next ridge of built of feelings to only plunge into some melodramatic valley of disinterest (on either party's part). But hey, if you're reading. Nothing personal.

Like I said. I never claimed to not be an arrogant and/or centered fuck.

I think I'm getting rough around the edges.

No comments: